Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blah...Meh...Yup

Well, not feeling like I've got anything much to say this week. No deep insights or inspirational thoughts or pissed off rants. It's just been a blah kind of week I guess. The most exciting thing warcraft-wise is probably that I was actually called on to use my secondary healy spec in ICC for Dreamwalker and Princes. I hadn't gone healing in a couple of months at least so there were definitely a few moments of panic as I tried to remember A: what spells are available and B: where the heck are they on my bars and healbot. Then there was the whole green portal fly around in tandem with our priest instead of just stand here and nuke everything part. Totally fun and actually a refreshing change. Of course it also led to the realization that I really need to work on my healing set, so I guess it's back to the frost emblem grind.

The other thing that was interesting for me this week is that I got into the end of our guild ICC 25 run when I got home from work yesterday. I was only there for 4 wipes on Putricide, but it's always entertaining to see the complete clusterfuck that I usually miss. And I quietly tooted my horn to myself and the GL and RL as I got to point out that the averages for those 4 attempts had me leading in both dps and damage done. It's refreshing to know that I have enough ability to be right up there with the other guildies that outgear me from at least their 25man stuff vs my 10man stuff perspective. Ok, I'll admit it. I'm inordinately proud of that fact. I suppose I should temper it a bit with the realization that they may have all been falling off a bit as I was fresh and they'd been running for a couple of hours. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment