Saturday, June 19, 2010

Enter Arthas

So no post last week because I was far too busy being the right-hand of my good friend SuperDave as we put on the U.S. national trail half marathon championship. It's the ninth running of the Dirty Half and this year was by far the smoothest. Great weather, no major course or facilities problems, and people just crushed it this year. But this is really supposed to be a WoW blog.....

So on the thursday before the trail run our ICC 10man finally got Sindragosa down. Rather a bit of an anticlimax too as we wiped on the first attempt, then downed her on the second. And there was much rejoicing. I even got a neat little dagger,
Bleak Coldarra Carver, which is convenient since I've been carrying around generally healer weapons for a long time now. It's also somewhat ironic that as soon as I get a true caster dps weapon I end up going heals for the Lich King encounter.

So now begins the hatefest of the Lich King. I'm very interested in how long it's going to take for us to get this fight down. The Raid lead extended the raidID through this last week too so we could spend all of last thursday and this coming monday working only on Arthas. I have to admit it's another wonderfully fun fight. I'm not even sure how many times we wiped on thursday. I think we've got phase 1 and 1.5 down fairly well now. Phase 2...wellllll...isn't going so well yet. I think by the time we were working on figuring that part out, people were starting to wear down and make silly mistakes. And, dare I say, we were having to compensate for one person who really has no business being on this team at this point, but we're still stuck with them because of the fear of losing one of the tanks if said person is removed. But I believe I may have mentioned that conundrum before. Anyway, things are getting busy here at work, so I'd best hang this up now.

later daze~Bero

No comments:

Post a Comment